Only Stevens Skin Softener Contains
17 Pure Premium
Moisturizers, Antiseptics, and Vitamin Therapy Ingredients
Without Any Mineral Oil, Petrolatum or Lanolin Fillers.
- Deionized Water - The purest form of water.
- Stearic Acid - Compounded from Cascarilla bark. Gives cream its pearly look and
- Jojoba Oil - Closest oil known to man which simulates sebum, the human skin oil.
- Cetyl Alcohol - Derived from Coconut oil and is very low in toxicity.
- Apricot Kernal Oil - A superior skin nutrient and natural moisturizer.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Mild cleanser and moisturizer used extensively in fine soaps and
- Castor Oil - From the Castor Bean, acts as a superb skin soother.
- Cetyl Palmitate - Natural, non-toxic lubricant and skin cleanser derived from Coconut
- Cetearyl Octanoate - Derived from Purcellin oil. Allows skin to breathe and moisturize.
- Squalane - Derived from Wheat Germ. Helps skin retain moisture.
- Avocado Oil - Next to Jojoba oil is the closest to Sebum, the human skin oil.
- Diazolidinyl Urea - Natural antiseptic and preservative from the Sytrax tree.
- Propyl Paraben - Bacteria and fungus killer derived from the Sytrax tree.
- Allantoin - Non-toxic, helps heal wounds and skin ulcers, stimulates skin
- Aloe Vera Gel - Healing compound and natural antiseptic with amino acids for cell
- Panthenol - Vitamin B complex nutrient and emollient, derived from grains.
- Tocopherol - Vitamin E and nutrient used as an antioxidant for essential oils.